What's waiting for you
- A lucrative remuneration, which is certainly above the average of comparable occupations with appropriate work and skills.
- After training opportunities for advancement to the column leader and with appropriate suitability also to the site manager, with the assumption of greater responsibility and a higher remuneration.
- A solid and well-founded additional training as a "road marking specialist".
- A varied activity in a team (marking column) at different locations.
- Often long working days in the summer months and plenty of free time in the winter months.
Which requirements you need
- You have a completed vocational training - preferably in painting and varnishing, locksmith - or another crafting profession?
- You like to work outside, but you are also able to write reports and easily do calculations?
- Are you flexible with regard to working hours and locations and do you work on Saturdays?